ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kp0c
Regular MemberPosts: 302
Like?
Need a little help - off camera flash photography
Mar 15, 2011

Hi everyone !

I have been reading on stobist.com lately to better understand off camera flash photogrpahy. So, since I have a few manual flashes (I need to check the trigger voltage, that's another story), I would like to get a flash hot shoe adapter to pc cord/sync. That part seems easy.

Well, I searched on ebay for some cheap goodies but it seems like all I find is hot shoe adapter for the camera hot shoe, and I'm not sure if it's what I need. Here a link to the product I would like to find http://www.adorama.com/FAPCHSA.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Shopping%20Site&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=gbase . I'm in Canada and for such small item, I would rather buy directly from ebay, probably from an Asian seller to avoid paying a lot for shipping andto avoid giving a cut to adorama and other online camera store. For more expansive item, I would glady buy directly from camera store locally, but for such accessory, cheaper is better IMHO.

If anyone bought one of these lately and want to share where, I would appreciate.
Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow