Started Mar 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MarkinMaryland
Regular MemberPosts: 116
Like?
I need help choosing a new camera body or a new lens
Mar 11, 2011

I was on here a few months ago asking if I should buy a new computer, a new lens or a new camera body. I ended up getting the new computer and I have been very happy with the choice. I just got my tax return back and it seems like I can now do the second upgrade and I was hoping for some advice. I currently own a Canon XSI, the kit lens, a Canon 70-200 L4, and my favorite lens the Canon 10-22. I am either thinking the 60D, the T2i or the T3i body's only or I would buy a Canon 400mm f5.6L lens for bird photography and sports. I was thinking of maybe buying the Canon 100-400 but I thought since I already have the 70-200 that did not make as much sense. Does anyone use the 400 5.6 for zoo photography, I always see that people say the 100-400 is best for that but I already have the 70-200 which I use most of the time so the 400 would only be for details and animals in the far corner of their enclosure. Thanks for your help.

-- hide signature --

Mark

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow