Good option the Ricoh GXR?

Started Mar 3, 2011 | Discussions thread
dovi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,450
Like?
No worries : too many other options
In reply to Red John, Mar 9, 2011

My worry for this system comes for knowing if Ricoh will continue offering an evolution of this system with more modules and options.

It seems to me that if you want a system there are other choices from other brands that do not involve worry.

My opinion is that it is a fantastic small carry everywhere camera. Non-intimidating and unobtrusive and ever ready. I love the 28mm and the 50 is fantastic as well.

I would only recommend this camera to someone who is doing a style of shooting that does not require elaborate accessorization. Simple, candid, direct, intuitive, quiet, small , light, quick, and highly customizable.

There are too many choices available to have to worry. If I were looking for accessories, modules and options, I would probably look to see what is already available, because it is hard to predict the future.

To summ it all up: If your photography requires many accessories it might be best to look at other options.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow