IE9 RC1

Started Mar 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
chevysales
Senior MemberPosts: 2,704Gear list
Like?
Re: IE9 RC1
In reply to Dave19, Mar 8, 2011

Dave19 wrote:

I like IE-9 RC, but I have a problem on a forum where 1...it omits words at the end of paragraph when posting and 2 ... When posting it moves all the words together in one continuing paragraph. Very frustrating. But I think IE is getting closer to Google Chrome & Firefox.

But until IE get's the bugs out, I will continue to use Chrome. And maybe won't change then as I find Chrome is fast and very user friendly.

DavidC wrote:

Grateful to know if any IE9 users are (still) finding a bug or two in RC1. Over the last couple of days I've found three or four sites in which I was unable to enter text into a message field (DPR is not one of them), and another site which would not allow me to load a radio programme (BBC Listen again, I-player); TV loading was fine, just radio that won't load). I assume these issues will be resolved soon as many websites won't update their sites for IE9 until IE9 is released.

But I'd be interested to know if others have found these problems. I think IE9 is great - just these bugs are irritating.

-- hide signature --

Dave
Canon A80, A620

with regards to the forum thing you will see it on asus forum with all but firefox.
--

D700 paired with 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200vr f2.8 and now an SB900 for something else to learn...

chevysales's gear list:chevysales's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Apple iPhone 5s
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow