Flat view
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
A few X100 pics from Germany
Mar 7, 2011

Here they are:

Some remarks:

I was extremely lucky to be allowed to take an X100 with me last weekend, which was also a very beautiful, sunny weekend in Germany (though a bit on the cold side).

Since it's only a few days / weeks before the X100 hits the shelves (depending on where you live), I don't see much harm in showing you some of the pics I took over the weekend; they are straight from the camera jpegs, but with some (minor) adjustements in PSE 8. And downsized to DP2 size - which is interesting to me for the reasons below.

As you can see from my profile, I've shot with Sigma DPX for the last couple of years or so, and I'm always on the lookout for a fixed lens camera with highest possible IQ, and I believe that the X100 is currently the best of the crop (I had the Leica X1 to play with last year and frankly that was one huge disappointment from a mechanical point of view. Loose dials like a cheap P&S! The X100 is in a copmpletely different league there, thankfully).

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow