Started Mar 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SteveNunez
Contributing MemberPosts: 502
Like?
Why GH2 Temporarily Unavailable?
Mar 6, 2011

I own a few dslr's and enjoy the smaller form factor and continual AF (during video mode) of the G2 and have been waiting patiently for the GH2 but it always seems unavailable......why is there such a delay on a product so well received by the general public?

I really am impressed by the still image quality of my Canon 60D as well as it's video quality- but know the GH2 beats it in the video dept. (but not stills)........when will the GH2 be widely available? It just seems to be a poor decision on Panasonic's part to produce such limited quantities of a camera so highly touted.....why delay such a product that is so desired yet unavailable? In the face of a poor economy it just doesn't seem to make good business sense to reduce the buying potential of the public for such a camera.......eventually some people's desires to own one will wither and purchase another product.......what is going on with Panny?

Steve Nunez~New York City
http://www.stevenunez.com

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow