Started Mar 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Patchandcrew
Regular MemberPosts: 411
Like?
Cuddly toy challenge, entrants please read :
Mar 4, 2011

There are entries which I have tried to DQ but as usual the forum software is still messing up [ still no response from admin about it unfortunately ]. The entries involved are those of toys which are not of the cuddly variety and / or do not represent an animal.

I will try doing the DQs again tomorrow, coming back to it on a new session sometimes works but usually not, if it does'nt work I will pm the entrants it concerns to ask that they withdraw their entries [ I will be running a suitable challenge for those affected by DQ this time ], but I will have to rely on people doing the right thing.

For any which are not withdrawn I apologise to the other entrants and wish to give assurance that its not me being lazy or not bothering to [ try ] to ensure that all entries by voting are indeed eligible.

This issue has been happening for a few weeks now which has resulted in entries going through which should have been DQd from some of my challenges. I know this may make eligible entrants feel it makes a mockery of a challenge when it happens hence this posting to explain the problem.

I will pm admin for a third time if I still cant get the DQs done tomorrow.

Voters please bear this problem in mind if entries which should be DQd or any entrant has refused to withdraw when notified, I'm doing my best but I cant beat faulty forum software :/

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow