Started Feb 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
math guy
Senior MemberPosts: 2,285Gear list
Like?
Re: Do you recommend Abes of Maine?
In reply to Success, Mar 3, 2011

Success wrote:

Sarah,

I appreciate you making your presence known here on the forum. I have ordered from Abe's a time or two, and ultimately, did get what I ordered at a good price. However, the "must call us back" tactic really is annoying. I would just rather order from B&H, Adorama, or Amazon where I know my order will be shipped out immediately without any more sales pressure. I am not completely turned off of Abe's, but I would only order from you guys if you had a substantially lower price or if you were the only ones who had an item in stock. I feel like ordering from you guys would be an endorsement of these kind of tactics, and I would rather do whatever I can to see them eradicated. I am posting this only as information for other forum users and customer feedback for you.
Thanks

My sentiments exactly.

I wonder how many people would have to say this same thing before Sarah and Abe would actually care, though.

-- hide signature --

-- Joe S.
'The laws of nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God.' ~ Euclid

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/josephschmitt

math guy's gear list:math guy's gear list
Pentax K-x Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow