[pics] Nikon D700, 14-24mm, 24-70mm in Angkor

Started Feb 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
Gearsau
Contributing MemberPosts: 771Gear list
Like?
Re: [pics] Nikon D700, 14-24mm, 24-70mm in Angkor
In reply to undercrimson, Mar 1, 2011

undercrimson wrote:

Thanks for sharing! Beng Mealea was one of my favorite temples, being a little off path, it's very beautiful with its ancient ruins. The green moss from the wet season really adds some mood to your pics Nice timing.

Here were my shots if anyone was curious. Plenty of use of the 14-24 here. http://www.flickrwire.com/undercrimson/Beng-Melea-Temple.html

undercrimson

Nice work there. Its interesting to see the comparison in the greenery fom your visit and mine .

Looks like you spent more time climbing through the ruins than I was prepared to do ...

I was in there with my tuk tuk driver and one of the locals attached herslelf as my guide . I didnt mind as they earn so little money , that I always try and help out somehow..

Just shows how many ways one can photograph the ruins here. A second trip is always recommended to pick up on what has been missed on the first visit.

Regards Peter

Gearsau's gear list:Gearsau's gear list
Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II Nikon D2Xs Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow