Started Feb 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Swedish Hambern
Contributing MemberPosts: 751
Like?
I give up...
Feb 27, 2011

I've poited out the fact that a lot of D7000s suffers from focus problems. I have backed it up with several tests, I have backed it up by statements from resellers, a lot of other forum members has noticed the same. Many of the sold D7000s suffers from focus issues, mostly related to backfocus in tungsten light.

And for poiting out this uncontroversal fact I have recieved a huge amount of sh*t. My mental abilities have time and again ben questioned. Some have claimed that I'm mad, mentally ill and a hypochondriac and some has pointed me out as a lousy photographer with no understanding of how cameras or lenses work.

This forum must be the worst place on the internet to hang out. It just seem to be full of bullies that pick on every singel person that dears to question their precious beloved brand. I simply just don't feel welcome here any more and the tone in this forum is so bad that I give up.

Missed by no one I hereby say farewell. Happy worshiping.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow