ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pekkle88
Regular MemberPosts: 153Gear list
Like?
Torn. What should I do?
Feb 26, 2011

Thanks for being my therapist...

I started on this addiction with an E-300 kit (with 14-45mm lens), purchased new when it first came out. (Has always been used as my "primary" body)
Added: 50mm, 8mm FE, 12-60mm, 50-200mm SWD lenses
Later added: E-1 body & E-3 body.

I don't know if I can justify keeping ALL three bodies. I'm not a pro-photographer...this is more of a "hobby". But, with times being tough, I wouldn't mind doing more work on the side to help with bills. (I've done a couple of weddings/bridal portraits/family portraits) So, I was "thinking" it would be good to have a second body as a "backup" (which is what the E-1 accompished, but I've never used it.) Now that I have the E-3, I want to start using it as my primary.

E-300 has been used the most (9,000 shutter clicks)

E-1 was purchased used with only 28 shutter clicks...I have not shot with it at all yet.

E-3 was just purchased a few weeks ago as a demo/shelf model with about 275 shutter clicks...also have not shot with it at all yet. (waiting for the screen protector to come in the mail)

Which one(s) should I sell? I'm sure I want to keep the E-3...so I'm debating on selling either the E-300 or E-1...or both. The only thing I'm lacking in my collection is the FL-50R.

Or do I keep everything and feed the "collecting" addiction?

Thanks for listening, and I appreciate your thoughts!

Pekkle88's gear list:Pekkle88's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 8mm 1:3.5 Fisheye
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow