Started Feb 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
henryshappy
Forum MemberPosts: 51
Like?
E5 and pany leica 25 1.4
Feb 25, 2011

Hello, my name is henry, this is my second post but i would like to introduce myself with this post, been a photographer for longer than i would like to admit, mainly shoot landscape and street photography.

Used canon most of my life, just sold my 5D2 and a number of lenses of which my favourite being the 50L 1.2 but with bad customer service and other things i decided to switch, so this brings me to the title of this thread, i loved the 50 1.2 and i understand that this panasonic leica would become a 50 mm lens on the Olympus.

Im taking my time on what i want and reading many reviews but a review is just one person view and sometime in my opiion can be wrong. what do you guys think of this lens and would it help me in taking indoor shots without the need for flash, on E5 system, which i purchased this week.

If anybody has any sample pics from this lens,it would help me in deciding if this is the next lens to purchace.
Once again thank you for any replys that may come my way. Henry

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BillNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow