Started Feb 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Striper57
Regular MemberPosts: 113
Like?
B&H-7D Price Greed (What rebate)
Feb 20, 2011

Ive been a loyal customer with B&H over the last several years spending thousands like the rest of you. Ive had a 7D loaded in my cart at $1482 for over a week. I got word of a rebate coming and even thou I knew the last rebate was sketchy I decided to wait and hopefully save a few dollars, after all it was a instant $200 off the body, who would not like to save $200. So I went on to my account at B&H only to see the price sky rocket from $1482 to $1899, a $417 increase in one night, are you F-en kidding me. With the so-called rebate the price goes to $1699, still a $217 increase from last night. So now I am not only very frustrated but also upset that B&H has decided to pull this stunt especially when it appears other company have not. Does B&H marketing think people are that stupid to think they are saying $200. I would think most people have have a certain camera in mind, have done research and price comparisons and just don't decide on any given day to buy a expensive camera. I barely had enough cash to buy this before as I was going to use a B&H gift card to pay for part of it, now its out of my reach. I should have learned from the last rebate-what a scam. Its actions like these that really show a company's greed, weather it be B&H or Canon.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow