Started Feb 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
benuriyahmay
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
5d Mk II Largest Blow Ups Attempted
Feb 20, 2011

It has been said at art schools that if you're a bad photographer just blow up your work. Something to that degree. Well I still dream of massive photo's.. Just wondering how large you've blown up a photo from your mk II. I've heard 30X40 from the 5d is fine and that's only a 12 mp'er. My 15 mp t1i can blow up to 44X66 at 72 dpi. Surely I could die satisfied with a 21 mp camera.

Oh yes, but will I get the mk III... it would be nice. Raw video? Wow. The implications of having incredible video with raw capabilities is finally cool to me. I guess I'm just another lost soul to the hybridization of photography in the 2010's

Anyone out there shooting with a zeiss makro-planar f/2.0 ze. It's sharper than the 1.4 at f/4.0 as sharp as the 1.4 at 5.6!! I'm doing it, I'm stepping up to zeiss.. Guess all that's left is to realize Leica makes a sharper and significantly more expensive lens, right? Hahaha...

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow