ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DRG1968
Forum MemberPosts: 92
Like?
Real Estate Interiors- Feedback Please
Feb 18, 2011

Hi,

I recently photographed interiors and some exteriors for a real estate agent. Although shooting interiors is not the main part of my business I do shoot a number of them a year and have not had any complaints in the past 15 years.

The real estate agent for this job has come back to me saying that the photos are un-usable. Then curiously told me that she is now going to photographer the interiors herself.

While I know there is always room for improvement I personally think that the images are use-able. Her only feedback thus far is that they look washed out. I explained that I can make adjustments to exposure if she likes.

I plan to sit down with the agent next week to discuss the images.

I would appreciate your feedback on the images I have taken and have included a link below.

I want all helpful feedback. I'm sure more seasoned interior photographer will find lots to give me advice on.

However, I would appreciate if you could also give me your opinion as to whether the images I shot are good enough for usage on the web which was the end goal. I had thought they were, but given the real estate agents feedback I want your feedback to know if I have ground to stand on.

Here is the link: https://picasaweb.google.com/bgmedia.print/Interiors#

Thank you...

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow