So, what is THE lens for 4/3?

Started Feb 16, 2011 | Discussions thread
Steve Bingham
Forum ProPosts: 20,409Gear list
Like?
Re: When it's mounted for m4/3, go f2.8-f4 12-60mm
In reply to Hen3ry, Feb 16, 2011

Well, I still use my Nikon setup. I bought the GH2 mostly for video and then discovered how well it does with resolution. I have the 14-140 that came with the camera. As a lot of my stuff is printed 2' x 3' from my Nikon, I am hoping to be able to get equal or better resolution with the GH2. With the Nikon, my photo style preferred super-wide to normal. With the GH2 this might change.

My initial intent for the GH2? Fun first, then serious. You folks have been a big help. I am a RETIRED pro and intend to stay that way, for the most part!!!!!!! I don't need any more money, I just need to have FUN. I think I have the right camera.

Hen3ry wrote:

In the meantime, just get out here with the kit lens and start doing stuff. My 14-45 Panny is just brilliant if a touch slow and not quite as wide as I would like sometimes.

Cheers, geoff
--
Geoffrey Heard
http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-as-pig-in-mud.html

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow