ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wiwi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,123Gear list
Like?
Tierra del Fuego NP with 550D + 15-85mm
Feb 16, 2011

and now for the continuing saga...

After leaving the Iguassu Falls, we flew down to Ushuaia which is at the southern most tip of Argentina on Tierra del Fuego - the launching point for Antarctic cruises. Ushuaia prides itself on being so southern hence just about everything is labeled "del Fin del Mundo" (the end of the world) which is amusing the first 20 times..

We had some time to kill before hopping on our cruise so we did a tour of the Tierra del Fuego National Park.

All these were taken with my 550D & 15-85mm with CPL attached. As always, any and all C&C is encouraged - I really want to know what does and doesn't work!!

This was taken by the departure point of the "Tren del Fin del Mundo". Our guide told us there wasn't much scenery in this area. Hmmmm spolit for choice methinks...

Next stop was Bahia de Ensenada - the water was so gorgeously clear here, I felt like I could leap in and start snorkelling!

Then we stopped in Rio Lapataia... gorgeous day but the wind was bracing!

Then it was time to leave Ushuaia, at first I was a little disappointed that the weather had clouded over, but then these amazing cloud formations appeared..what a spectacular send off!!

If you've made it this far, thanks so much for looking!!!

Cheers Olivia

-- hide signature --

The world is too big for one lifetime, and one lens.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oliviamair/

wiwi's gear list:wiwi's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 550D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow