Anybody has experience with these OM Lenses?
Over the years I built a nice collection of OM lenses, mostly primes and use them all on my E620. The list in my profile/plan.
Since you already have the ZD 70-300 I can see no advantage in acquiring the first four in your list, all these focal lenghts are already in the 70-300 and with AF!
The OM 35-70 4.0 that I have is a nice one, good contrast and sharpness. Could fill the gap between your 14-42 and the 70-300mm.
If there is one OM lens I'd recommend it is the OM 50mm 1.8 (v. "japan or made in japan"), tacksharp, good contrast and nice bokeh, with rather shallow DOF @ 1.8
These I did a few days ago:
I currently own the E-620 with the 70-300mm and the 14-42mm lenses with a Oly 1.4xTC.I was browsing thru the KEH website when i came across some interesting OM lenses listed on their website namely the ones i have given below.
Does anybody have experience with these lenses and the image quality from these lenses.I would be greatly indebted if somebody could throw more light on these lenses as these are available at very cheap prices and i may not have to pay duty for these lenses when i import them to my native in India.
Thanking you all in anticipation.
1) 80-200 F4.5 KIRON MC MACRO (55) 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS ZOOM TELEPHOTO LENS EX+ $27.00
2) 75-300 F4.5-5.6 VIVITAR MC MACRO (58) 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS ZOOM TELEPHOTO LENS EX $79.00
3) 75-205 F3.8 VIVITAR MACRO (62) 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS ZOOM TELEPHOTO LENS EX $25.00
4) Olympus Zuiko OM 35-70 F3.5-4.5 AUTO FOCUS (49) (OM77) 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS ZOOM WIDE ANGLE LENS EX $17.00
5) Olympus Zuiko OM 50 F1.8 (49) WITH CAPS 35MM SLR MANUAL FOCUS STANDARD ANGLE LENS-- hide signature --
"Your photos are an expression of your outlook towards life".
E620, ZD 9-18, ZD14-42, ZD 14-45, ZD 14-54MKII, ZD50mm 2.0, ZD 40-150 mkI & II, ZD 70-300, Sigma 105mm 2.8 macro and a bunch of OM lenses (see profile/plan)