Started Feb 12, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wenetu
Regular MemberPosts: 384Gear list
Like?
Sony A900 ACR and LR Color Profiles
Feb 12, 2011

I've created some new Sony DSLR-A900 color profiles (standard, faithful, landscape, leica, portrait, neutral, positive film, skin tone darker, skin tone lighter, vivid blue, vivid green, vivid red e vivid) to use with Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Lightroom:

http://194.183.66.68/wnu/Profili_A900.zip

I've shoot, with the Sony DSRL-A900, a 24 color GretagMacbeth/X-Rite table under direct sun light, I've converted the ARW to DNG; I've then used the Adobe DNG Profile Editor to create the "Standard" profile. Starting with the "Standard" profile and using the Nikon D3X profiles as reference, I've created the landscape, neutral, portrait and vivid profiles. The other profiles was mad using Canon and Leica ones as reference.

The profiles must me saved under the following folder:

Windows XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Dati applicazioni\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Sony DSLR-A900".

Windows Vista/7: "C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Sony DSLR-A900".

MAC OS: " Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles\Sony DSLR-A900".

-- hide signature --

Maurizio--

Wenetu's gear list:Wenetu's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony a6000 Sony 50mm F1.4 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +10 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow