ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
greatphoto
Contributing MemberPosts: 608
Like?
Help Projector setup for 2nd monitor on Imac
Feb 11, 2011

Hi All

I use a projector for showing clients images on a big screen to view their portraits. I had an old Sanyo but could never get a good picture since getting an Imac, I couldn't get the resolution to match.

Anyway I picked up a new one today, just a cheap Acer. Still have the same problem. Instructions are pitifull. Still can't get good resolution setting it up, can someone explain the best arrangement for resolution for both the projector and the Imac? The best picture I get at the moment is with both set at 800x600 resolution which is the lowest available. If I go higher the picture is slightly blurry (yes I have focused as well as it goes). Does not seem any point having all the higher screen resolution options there if they don't work well.

Does the screen and the Imac have to be set at the same resolution? I usually have the screen on the Imac set to the highest. When I tick the box for a second screen I think it defaults to 800x600 which seems to be the clearest for the projector.

Thanks in advance
Randall

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow