Started Feb 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hextra12
Forum MemberPosts: 95
Like?
I am sick of Canon, Nikon, and Sony
Feb 9, 2011

I think the whole schelude of the new camera introduction is a joke.

Now it is more or less clear that Canon will wait until Q3 or A4 to introduce 5d mk3, same like Nikon, who will introduce d800.

And Sony will do what ? Oh... well... noone would find it out... they will also introduce pro FF and APS-C modells in Q3 or Q4 !

Dear camera maker companies!

I would like to tell a small information to you: until autumn or winter we have wonderfull seasons like spring or summer. I don't care what you want to introduce at end of the year when there are no outdoor events.

Also I don't want to buy Mr. Moire 5d mk2, or super high noise 7d, or Nikon "no full hd / 25p 30p video mode" D700, or Sony "everything is noisy above Iso 800" A55 or A900.

And I don't want to buy your current modell as they will be updated in around 6-7 months, so I would need to sell them 200-800 usd cheaper then I originally bought them to buy the new modells.

I need a proper full hd 25p HD DSLR camera with minimal moire, good DR, excellend high ISO with mindblowing focus accuracy and speed for video and photo right now. Not in the summer or at autumn. Now.

I am sure that I am not the only one with this problem. Show us something now, I don't care anything at end of the year.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow