Arctic Travel Photography... [Images in replies]

Started Jan 31, 2011 | Discussions thread
Duplo
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,656
Like?
Jon,
In reply to jonska, Feb 8, 2011

jonska wrote:

I don't come here as often as I used to but I'm glad I did this time.

I am indeed glad you did too.
How is everything your end?

I've been through your series several times and the shots just get better with each viewing, so I think I'll stop now before I start a movement to get you canonised (no connection with the camera brand!)

I take that as quite a compliment Jon, thank you for liking my images and for the smile.

Thanks for taking the time for a couple of beers in Reykjavik - so much to say, so little time.... hopefully we will have another opportunity someday. Be sure to let me know if you are passing through again and need a place to stay.

It should be me thanking you, not the other way around.

I have not been to Iceland since, but as we have a direct connection now, you are only a couple of hours away.

I will make sure to let you know if I come your way again, do the same if you decide on a flight north.

Sorry to hear about your accident. First I hear of it. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Probably the first anyone hear about save for those living around me.

Was a tough one, but ohh well - only half a year before I can start working on getting back into shape for real:)
Thanks for the well wishes
--
Thomas

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
http://main.duplophotography.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ron,New
Wow!New
Lee,New
JF,New
Jim,New
Joe,New
Jon,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow