Started Feb 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pentaxgrl
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
senior pics at balance rock
Feb 7, 2011

Earlier in this forum I had questions about how to get a good senior photo at balance rock in idaho and I got some really great ideas and also about how to do a good shot with his deer head. ( i know it is not a deer) is it an analope? anyways, they decided they did not want to hike up all the way to the actual rock so i did not get that opertunaty but we went down to the park area and did some shots. here is one of them I think it actually turned out pretty good. please tell me what you think of the pic.. I have another senior to shoot. a guy. this time he wants to do something totally different. and not the whole twinfalls idaho seen. does anyone from this area know any place that i can take this kid that a whole lotta people don't know about? I would love any ideas, i have been racking my brain.. I have my locations that I like but they are all places he does not want to go. if anyone has any cool ideas for me.

-- hide signature --

“It is one thing to photograph people. It is another to make others care about them by revealing the core of their humanness.”

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow