Started Feb 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
Jan3x5
Senior MemberPosts: 2,508Gear list
Like?
Re: Jan, have a feeling both of us have been looking at the same places lol
In reply to Hawaii-geek, Feb 7, 2011

Hawaii-geek wrote:

And then there is that Fuji x100.

Yes, it is beautiful, but quite big and not flexible due to fixed FL ...

• I find it interesting that you feel that a m43 is still too big. Good to know.

Well, it is small enough for everybody carrying laptop bag (or messenger or whatever similar bag) all the time or for people happy to carry separate camera bag (even small). Not my case as I really need some camera which fits to my pocket or belt case. I am looking for carry the camera all the time, so I finally haven't used m4/3 at all (also because if I am expecting something interesting in advance, I always pick DSLR for best IQ).

My gut feeling is ... the OLY JPGs are still the best ... even though I am a RAW shooter ... I am amazed at how many paid gigs I have to shoot JPG (because of time limits, and number of shots )

Quite interesting - tried shooting in JPEG few times, but still ended up with RAW because always trying to get the best out of my gear .

Think I have kept two OLY TTL IR flashes for a reason ... and am always on the look out for the model/lens/AF that I can buy into.
but, it's going to have to trigger those flashes TTL wifi, in body.

So it sounds as simple choice to me - XZ-1 hands down ...

-- hide signature --
 Jan3x5's gear list:Jan3x5's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow