ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mr_Zuiko
Forum MemberPosts: 85
Like?
E-1 and OM lenses
Feb 7, 2011

Hi all,

Would you kind folk please help let me explain........won another E-1 from that famous auction site, complete with the SHLD-2 grip,charger's,batteries etc and with only 1932 shutter clicks as this was his backup camera and now my backup for only £155!.

To be quite honest didn't think i would win the auction so was very surprised to find i had won,haven't told my better half yet!!!

We are getting married in Vegas in september and planning a road trip through your canyons can't wait!! So can't afford another ZD 14-54 F2.8 mk1 lens so i thought about sticking an OM prime lens instead much the cheaper option and would be fun too!

So can you kind folks post some examples using this combo so i can get an idea of the IQ etc plus which lens would be better the 28mm F2.8 or the 50mm F1.8

The thought of going on a special trip as this is without a backup body scares me, but know i've got that covered,i'll take a couple of compacts too but you know what i mean!!

Happy shooting.

Regards Ash.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow