Traveling: How Do You Carry Your MFT Gear?

Started Feb 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
viztyger
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,261Gear list
Like?
Traveling: How Do You Carry Your MFT Gear?
Feb 6, 2011

I've spent a lot trying to find the optimal bag or system to carry my gear while traveling. It's not really an issue when I go on a short city trip; then I'll only take one or two lenses so a small bag will do. But for those rare and long trips to faraway destinations I tend to take most of my gear.

I've settled on a Think Tank Belt System. It's comfortable without being in the way and gives me quick access to all my lenses. I've written a post on my experience with the belt system so far:

http://www.bmupix.com/journal/2011/2/6/carrying-my-camera-gear-think-tank-belt-system.html

I'd be really interested in hearing what equipment you take along and how you've chosen to carry it.

Below, my lovely model sporting the Think Tank Belt and various assorted lens cases as well as a pouch for a water bottle (ideal for India, my next destination).

-- hide signature --
 viztyger's gear list:viztyger's gear list
Sony RX1 Sony Alpha 7R Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PassNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow