Started Feb 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
denis klimentov
Regular MemberPosts: 207
Like?
Epson 3880 crashes iPhoto 11
Feb 6, 2011

Cheers to all: just set up my new marvel of printing engineering, Epson 3880, recommended to me by many in the know, in this very forum. The problem is, it crashes iPhoto when I attempt to print. (all drivers from Epson installed without probs.) LR3 prints fine on it (except i cant figure out how to go borderless, even when i specify borderless, it sill does white margins on 8 x 10 paper. But, for the life of mine, what is wrong with iPhoto? I am not a big fan of it, particularly after the latest "update" to 11, but still, I was using it over the years as a "light" catalogue and "light" editor, so, naturally, my first attempt to print was from there. No such luck: as soon as I specify parameters (the menu looks different from that i get in LR3) it just crashes. I have a bulletproof imac (latest) with 12 gigs of ram on board, so , it is rock solid.... no kudos to apple with its crappy iPhoto 11. Any ideas?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow