Buy 1Ds Mark III now or wait?

Started Feb 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bezbozny
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Buy 1Ds Mark III now or wait?
Feb 4, 2011

I currently have the Canon 40D and i was thinking about moving to full frame this year. I Do not desperately need to move now so waiting is not a problem. I was thinking of going for 5D Mark III when that will be available.

I recently saw an add of a used 1Ds Mark III with 11000 shots for 2500 euros. I think it s quite a good price and i always wanted to have a prof body (since nikon F4 days) but could never afford one.
I don't really need a prof body since i am an amateur...

So i am thinking about what should i do.. should i wait for the new full frame model to be released and then go for that one (or even for 1Ds if the price will fall more) or go now for the deal that i ve found?

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow