Started Feb 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jeanadriane
Senior MemberPosts: 1,526Gear list
Like?
HELP needed - looking for a good printing lab in NYC
Feb 4, 2011

First off, apologies for posting here while not being an active member of this particular forum. But I'm guessing you guys here, owning the highest end cameras and maybe doing exhibitions regularly, might be able to answer my question. So here comes...

A group of Dutch photographers (of which I'm one) will be in the satellite shows of the upcoming New York Photo Festival NYPH '11.

We're VERY pround & happy! But practicalities oh practicalities... We need to find a lab that can print and mount our pictures. Can maybe anybody point us to a good lab in NYC? We know about Duggal, but heard they're very expensive. And Google brings up a lot of names, but we can't judge their quality.

So, dear friends, if some of you could please give us a hint, we would be very greatful! THANKS!!!!
Ciao,
Jeanette

Jeanadriane's gear list:Jeanadriane's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +5 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow