China, Australia California what to take.

Started Jan 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
Bigbob Irwin
Contributing MemberPosts: 794
Like?
Re: China, Australia California what to take.
In reply to Jonathan Brady, Feb 3, 2011

Thanks everyone for the input and options gives me food for thought never thought of the UWA end of things. I guess it will be my last big trip so the temptation is to take the best glass I have got or can afford in the lightest package maybe 500D 18-50 sigma sigma 10-20 if I can get the money together and take the 100-400 but leave it in the hotel unless there is a day out where I can take long people shots or wildlife I could ask the guide in China. In Australia it is not so bad as I will be based in one location and staying with my elderly Mother who is now 87 years young so probably not venturing too far. California particularly Yosemite and Brice is a complete unknown to me I guess with the huge Redwoods there the UWA would be the lens to go for but I would be cross with my self if I walked around a bit and had a chance to shoot a black bear or Bob cat or something and did not have the 100-400 to hand.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow