How many of you Make a living with sony ?? and tell us a bit about it

Started Jan 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ArtinAga New Member • Posts: 15
How many of you Make a living with sony ?? and tell us a bit about it

I shoot mainly Interior for Part of my living.
I have been a pro most my life mainly in the publishing and Advertising field.

For many years I owned a large studio in Toronto Canada working with agencies in product , Food , and Fashion Photography mainly for catalogue and POP work.

Now I have jumped into the Cabinet manufacturing Business and I mainly shoot for my own Companies Point of purchase work and a few old clients that I still work with.

Tell Us what you do and how does the sony system work for you ? In my case I need very high Resolution to use in catalogue printing. So the A900 gives me a 13 x 20 full bleed at 300 dpi Tiff which is what I need for a great 2ble page spread in most magazine Ads. And the Ziess 16- 35 Gives me the resolution I needed to fill that with the least amount of distortion. The Canon 1Ds Mk3 Had the resolution but the 16-35 VII L was notorious for distortion and did not Have the corner to corner sharpness of the CZ

So I switched Now I have 2 A900 the CZ 16-35 24F2 35F2 50F1.4 100f2.8 Macro 50F2.8 Macro 28-135F4 80-200F2.8 hs and the 200 F2.8hs Oh and the 16mm fish eye just for fun
So Tell us what you do with your Sony
Cheers

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow