Lumix 100-300 lens in Canada

Started Dec 31, 2010 | Discussions thread
Jim T
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,220Gear list
Like?
Re: Lumix 100-300 lens in Canada
In reply to high on ISO, Jan 28, 2011

I was going to order from B&H but they didnb't notify me that they had it in stock until mine was shipped by SIGElectronics for the total price of $683.63. Cheaper than what Mostly digital was selling it to me and a pleasure to deal with.

high on ISO wrote:

Mine was shipped yesterday from B&H with Purolator, and total with shipping, duties and taxes was $640 which is now about $635CDN
Henry's price would be $790 with tax.

newlens wrote:

Actually, B&H has them in stock... I just bought one and it is a great lens:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/736369-REG/Panasonic_H_FS100300_Lumix_G_Vario_100_300mm.html/BI/7535/KBID/8034

If you use Purolator, it is only $10.22 for shipping and B&H will charge you the Canadian sales taxes, so you don't have to pay anything when it arrives (i.e. it is legally imported into Canada). The lens (especially with the $US-$CA exchange rate) is at least $80 cheaper than The Camera Store and $145 cheaper than the big Toronto stores...

Jim T's gear list:Jim T's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10 Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow