Started Jan 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HDcamfan
Regular MemberPosts: 381
Like?
GF2 - Does anyone care?
Jan 27, 2011

I am waiting to buy a GF2 which for me will be a step up from a P&S camera. I am very excited about it and am looking forward to seeing what I might be able to do with it.

However after reading this forum for a while I can't help thinking that most people have dismissed this camera as something 'their wife would use' (not trying to be sexist as I don't agree with this sentiment but it seems to be the vibe I'm getting in here).

People speak very highly about the GF1 and although the manual wheel has been replaced by a touch screen, this camera is very similar - only a little bit better (spec wise). Yet once again I get the impression that not many people in here are interested. Is this simply because most GF1 users have no real benefit in upgrading or because it is a lesser camera?

From what I can see it should be able to hold it's own against quite a few other micro 4/3 cameras. Anyway just wanted to see how others were feeling as I am looking forward to getting one, love reading the posts in here and wanted to see what others thought about this.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow