Photos! No, really... Just Photos!

Started Jan 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,658Gear list
Photos! No, really... Just Photos!
Jan 26, 2011

I started off my day pretty annoyed. My daughter missed the bus and if you know me, you know I'm not a morning person... at all. Got her to her midterm just before 8am and since I was awake and the snow had started to fall, figured I might as well go take some photos.

I stopped home quick to get my camera... the GH2. Usually, in snow, I would take my favorite camera (the M8). However, I attached one of my Leica lenses -- the old 1950s Summitar to the Panasonic and set out.

The snow is amazing . Just picture perfect. Right now it's still falling like crazy and I may go out again (though I hear the roads are atrocious).

Anyway... here's my shots... I hope you enjoy them... I enjoyed taking them and I'm very pleased with these!

For those interested... Lens is the Leica 50mm f/2 Summitar. ISO is either 200 or 400. Film mode is Standard with a +.33 exposure compensation because of snow. All shot in RAW and processed through ACR.

Thanks for looking!

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
PAD Project:

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sony a6000 +25 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow