Started Jan 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
geepondy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,351
Like?
Please help me remove this "film" overcast
Jan 23, 2011

I was fortunate to take the lengthy drive and visit my father last weekend as he has died suddenly from an apparent heart attack. Only having my iphone with me at the time, I snapped a few pictures and this is probably the best one. It is in the iphone "HDR" form. I have the non-HDR version but the front lighting really washes out the details. I have DXO Optics and Adobe Elements at my disposal but have never done any real tricky editing. With DXO Optics, I can bring out the details a little, but I can't seem to remove the "film" like overcast that is present on the photo. Any advice? If anybody wants to give it a shot, go to the pbase link, download the original and email me the results at geepondy@hotmail.com. I've only linked the "large" size, not the "original" size. Thanks for any help/comments.

FYI, I don't have to tell you people who still have parents to go visit them as much as you can because you just don't know when they will no longer be with you.

Original size link
http://www.pbase.com/geepondy/image/132036660/original

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow