OOF software ? Can anybody fix this shot ?

Started Jan 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fish Chris
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,859Gear list
Like?
OOF software ? Can anybody fix this shot ?
Jan 23, 2011

Took this shot under very hazy (high fog) low light conditions, with a pretty high ISO (which my T1i hates) handheld, with my 400 5.6, and so I was a little surprised that the shot came out as good as it did.

I love the pose. But the one thing that I can't fix with any of my PS software, is the fact that the focus fell to the female Cinnamon Teal, in the back

I have seen some OOF software correction programs advertised in the past, and like most people, I thought > That's dumb.... just get your focus right and you don't need it LOL

But you know what they say, " it happens"

Does anybody here have the software, and the knowledge, to isolate the male Cinnamon Teal in this shot, and bring him a bit more in focus ? I'm okay with the female also being in focus.... just don't want her to be in better focus than the male in front....

Here's a small shot for easy viewing, but of course I'd want any corrections on the large file....

Thanks in advance,
Fish

PS, I know it has some serious noise issues too.... Again, I know it's a technically poor shot. I just love the pose.

-- hide signature --

Fish Chris's gear list:Fish Chris's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow