Started Jan 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mustang_fan
Senior MemberPosts: 1,790Gear list
Like?
Wanted: software that will store photos by date
Jan 23, 2011

I don't think it even exists but I would love to have some kind of software that will take all of my 50 gigs of pictures on my computer and automatically store them in a folder I would create on the computer or back up storage device by their 'date' (meaning the date, the picture was taken) and at the same time the date would be in the title of the folder. Is there such a software out there?

In other words, I want to be able to open a software program and click on a button that will separate all of my photos by their date only and put the date as the file name so that when I open the folder they are in, I will see the date it was taken instead of going through all of my photos to find pictures of my kids at a certain age.

If I did that manually, it would take me years to go through all of the pictures and look at the date and put it in a folder manually.

Thank you my brilliant friends who know everything out there on the market...lol...
--
Melissa
PBASE Supporter

mustang_fan's gear list:mustang_fan's gear list
Kodak EasyShare Z990 Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Nikon D2X Nikon D3S
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow