Ane end in sight to GH2 availability

Started Jan 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
joesilver
Regular MemberPosts: 346Gear list
Like?
Re: anybody try ordering from Provantage......
In reply to joesilver, Jan 21, 2011

In fairness, I just wanted to let everyone know that Panasonic finally refunded the "restocking fee" - sort of. As I noted previously, this required me both to speak on the phone with two Panasonic representatives, and to send an email to the "secret" customer service email address that Panasonic apparently gives only to irate customers. (Note to anyone who is still having problems with Panasonic Direct and actually wants a response: The email address is panasonicccs@us.panasonic.com.)

I checked my credit card balance online and found that Panasonic did issue the credit to my account - minus $2.17. Why $2.17? I have no idea, but although annoying, it's an amount that I consider too small over which to do battle with Panasonic again. They also ignored my completely reasonable request to refund my return shipping charge.

Again, for the sake of your own sanity: Do not buy anything from Panasonic Direct!

joesilver's gear list:joesilver's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow