Sony A55 is preferred than Canon 5D Mark II...

Started Jan 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nbercasio
Senior MemberPosts: 2,498
Like?
Sony A55 is preferred than Canon 5D Mark II...
Jan 20, 2011

according to National Geographic photographer Ben Horton

"There’s this idea floating around that the big debate is whether you should shoot with Canon or Nikon. The two big names are duking it out on “This vs. That” forums and racing each other to see who can pack more megapixels into a sensor. All the while, quietly and steadily, Sony is gathering a stable of loyalists.Sony shooters remind me of Volvo drivers. Very loyal to their brand, they will buy Volvo for the rest of their lives. Bigger names come and go, but these drivers know the truth, they may not be driving the sexiest car, but they are driving the most solid and safest one. I drive a Volvo, so I figured it was time to try a Sony.

It all started a few months back when I wrote a comparison article on Carl Zeiss Lenses and Canon lenses. The Zeiss lenses blew Canon away. Within days I’d received numerous e-mails from readers suggesting I take a look at the Sony-Zeiss combination. Zeiss makes manual Canon and Nikon compatible lenses, but Sony and Zeiss have been working together to make a professional grade camera-lens combination with autofocus and a few other tweaks that take full advantage of the partnership."

http://photocinenews.com/2011/01/06/3734/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow