Started Jan 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SoFresh
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Problem with my new TL350
Jan 19, 2011

Hi everyone, I hope someone has some insight. I bought a TL350 mainly to take HD videos of my son and indoor flash-free photos. Previous to this I have evaluated the sony hx5v and wx5 and my husband has a panasonic gf1 of his own. So I guess my point is that I am not a total novice.

The TL350 AF is terrible, it hunts and hunts and hunts. Between the shuter lag and the AF hunting I am lucky if I get a picture every 10 seconds, by the time I press the shutter and it (if it does successfully) focuses the kid is long gone. Just like my old canon I am looking to replace. The canon is slow slow slow but it doesn't hunt like this samsung

I have downloaded the new firmware (not that I know for sure that this camera is running old firmware, I haven't checked) but I am hesitant to install it since I am thinking of returning the camera.

Is the AF functionality something that I may expect to change in updated firmware?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow