Started Jan 14, 2011 | Discussions thread
brliv
Junior MemberPosts: 40Gear list
Like?
Re: Here's one if you own a Minolta..
In reply to sting, Jan 19, 2011

sting wrote:

brliv wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brucelivingston/tags/voigtlandermakroapolanthar125mmf25sl/show/

Bruce

Bruce, that is an absolutely stunning slide show. Anyone viewing that collection of images will be biased towards the lens, but honestly, I have a feeling that many other lenses in your hands would have produced nearly identical if not identical images. Would you be generous enough to point out some parts of various images to indicate what this lens does that other, say, standard Nikon pro-level, lenses can not?

Thank you so much for viewing the images and your nice comment.

I am not a lens tester. I've used many high quality lenses for different purposes and ended up using the CV more because of the way it handles, and the consistency I get through the entire range of settings.

If you wish technical comparisons with images, there are numerous threads on this lens on nikongear.com. including one I started when I was shopping.
--
Bruce

brliv's gear list:brliv's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow