PEN: Bringing generations together (E-PL1 + G.Zuiko 40mm f/1.4)

Started Dec 25, 2010 | Discussions thread
ArunasS
Regular MemberPosts: 248Gear list
Like?
Re: PEN: Bringing generations together (E-PL1 + G.Zuiko 40mm f/1.4)
In reply to Bilgy_no1, Jan 18, 2011

Bilgy_no1 wrote:

The shop is Foto Den Boer in Amsterdam (see website for the address: http://www.fotodenboer.nl/ ). They also had a PEN F + 38mm f/1.8 for €250 together; not other PEN lenses, but they do have OM, Nikkor, etc. Many shops have that by the way.

It's pity, they are only a "real world" shop.

The 85mm I have is a Nikon, and the 135mm is a Nikon fit Vivitar (not really exciting).

I see. I have also several Nikon primes and use them sometimes. As lenses designed for a bigger frame they seem somewhat too big for an m43 camera.

In the end, I brought the 20mm, 40mm PEN and the 14-42 kit zoom (mostly for wide angle).

In the very beginning I have bought a 20mm pancake and 14-45 zoom. Afterwards I was lacking the bigger aperture and manual control, so now I have also 40 1.4 and 70 2.0 from the old PEN system. They are really nice. AT the same time I am searching for more of the same kind, preferably for a reasonable price.

Hope to post pics this weekend.

Looking forward.

ArunasS's gear list:ArunasS's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow