2011 Predictions

Started Dec 30, 2010 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,638
There are already UFO capture lenses!
In reply to Andy C Knight, Jan 17, 2011

They are called "UV filters". You install them on the front of your regular lens. Haven't you noticed the number of novice photographers posting pictures with mysterious lights showing up in the night sky after installing a UV filter for "protection"?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow