Brand new E1's in stock

Started Nov 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
QuarterToDoom
Contributing MemberPosts: 651
Like?
Re: Brandnew Olympus E1 bodies
In reply to marvinvee, Jan 13, 2011

Who cares what new technology is around the corner, let people buy what they want. I use the E-1 and works just like it did 6 years ago. Still takes photos like it always did http://forums.dpreview.com/galleries/5067126618/photos .

I own the E-410 and E-PL1 and even though they are technologically more advanced they are not in the same category as the E-1 and I would never trade my E-1 for one.

Wouldn't it make more sense to improve your photography skills like seeing the subject and capturing the light then buy the next new model?

marvinvee wrote:

Its a nice site but it's like going back to the future . I just looked no E1's that was quick for a over priced camera from the turn of the 20th century. I guess it was a good camera at one time , but time moves on . Gee even kodak is comming out with a new bridge camera in March that has a cmos sensor f2.8 28 mm - 280 with 64 megs of internal memory . that does 1080 dpi video might be good but who knows the high end resolution should be noisey. Doesn't look too bad for a vacation camera for $329.00. I hope it is nothing like the 980 - 981.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow