UFO filmed in SW England by aircraft engineers!

Started Jan 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Water Focus
Regular MemberPosts: 343
Like?
UFO filmed in SW England by aircraft engineers!
Jan 13, 2011

I am not sure why, but when I opened today's (Thursday 13th January 2011) BBC World Service on line, the first video article I saw on the UK page was a report about a UFO sighting in July 2008, in the South West of England near where the 2003 Glastonbury Music Festival was taking place. The sighteers are 2 aircraft engineers, able to spot aircraft I am sure. In the video a jet fighter was scrambled to intercept the UFO.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7487872.stm

I don't understand why I got the flasback news article, unless aliens have already got into my computer!!! It's not dramatic footage but is in daylight, and a trained pilot also saw the UFO and was quoted as never having seen anything like it before.

I am completely open about the existence of UFOs, but there does appear to be a steady number of reports from all over the world of sighting, each year. And please remember my posting does not reflect the support or otherwise of UFO sightings, so don't shoot the messenger!

Thanks

Andrew

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow