Newest NHL shots with the E5 (16 images)

Started Jan 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
JiminDenver
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,153Gear list
Like?
Ya'll youngins
In reply to J2Gphoto, Jan 13, 2011

I was fortunate enough to watch Gordy Howe play in the late 60's at the end of the last Wings dynasty. He would put the puck in the net one shift and beat a opponent to the ice the next. He was the complete package.

You don't see that in the stars of todays game.

Unfortunately, I moved from Michigan in 80 and like Howe, never got to see Stevie Y play in his scoring prime. I think that would have been pretty special.

J2Gphoto wrote:

Gintaras B. wrote:

What else you can say - Great pictures....

I'm myself a hockey fan, have been at few NY Rangers games @ MSG in 90's, including 94/95 playoff 1st round home games when Rangers won 4:2 vs. then Quebec Nordiques...Most people think that Wayne Gretzky is the greatest, not me, for me - Mark Messier is greater- in part, what he did in NYR-NJ Devils game 6 in 93/94 playoffs of Stanley Cup semis...

Nice work, Gregm61!

They were both ok for their day. But I have to go with duh captain STEVIE Y BABY!!!!! Yes I'm in Michigan and love my Red Wings. My E-5 just came today I might have to make it down to a game now. I didn't think they let detachable lenses into the arena though.

-- hide signature --

JimB
Bug Whisperer

Member of the Colorado Olympus Group

co_oly_group@msn.com

JiminDenver's gear list:JiminDenver's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-3 Olympus E-330 Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow