Newest NHL shots with the E5 (16 images)

Started Jan 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gregm61
Forum ProPosts: 13,967Gear list
Like?
Newest NHL shots with the E5 (16 images)
Jan 13, 2011

From last nights' game between the Dallas Stars and Edmonton Oilers. Came home with 407 shots, I picked out and processed 78 that are going to my Smugmug NHL gallery and selected 16 from that group to load here.

The Smugmug page with the 78 images is here..

http://gmchappell.smugmug.com/Sports/NHL-2010-2011-Season/14530708_3UgnY#1155294815_Pkqbe

Shot using Shutter Speed Priority with the 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD, auto white balance and auto ISO with the full range available, the cameras' selection varied from ISO's 800-4000. I processed the RAW files in Adobe Camera RAW and have pretty much locked in sharpening and noise reduction settings that I like, so they are now saved as pre-sets so I can apply those settings consistently at like ISO settings going forward.

Continuous AF was used throughout the game with the center diamond pattern of AF points selected and highest speed continuous shooting so when the action picked up I had a decent shot of capturing the peak of action.

The pics loaded here are in the next post.

Gregm61's gear list:Gregm61's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +10 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow