silkypix 3.1 SE - new user!

Started Jan 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 19,128Gear list
Like?
The manual
In reply to PeteGeordie, Jan 6, 2011

Yes, indeed. Thanks Pete for reminding me.

I just now freshly downloaded and installed SE V3.1.5.4 onto a Win7 PC that already has Silkypix Pro installed and sure enough the SE manual is installed on the drive like you say. The two programs install separately so I can jump from one to the other for comparisons. I've updated my links page to note that manual install fact. http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~parsog/silkypix/s01-menu.html

Regards.............. Guy

PeteGeordie wrote:

Guy Parsons wrote:

A hint is to use the web page grabbing program I've linked there to get the proper Silkypix SE HTML manual mirrored on your hard drive so is way easier to browse through without further download delays. Read section 1. first for an introduction then Section 10. next to get a large overview of how to approach RAW or jpeg image handling.

In my SP SE 3.1.5.4 (Mac) if you use Help-> Open Software manual... you will find the manual is installed with the program eg (file: Applications/SILKYPIX%20Developer%20Studio%203.1%20SE.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/Manual/man0001.html) so it is local browsing anyway.

Can't vouch for Windows version but I would expect it to be the same

-- hide signature --

Pete

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow