ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TooMuch
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
NX10 Wireless Flash Triggers ?
Jan 5, 2011

Hi All,

I purchased an NX10 camera for my daughter who is at University studying Photography, and she needs to be able to trigger studio flashes. Having read previous posts here on the subject, It would seem that some users have had some success using the Phottix PT-04. I therefore purchased a Phottix PT-04 Tetra V2 system. However, I have had no success at getting the PT-04 to work with the NX10. I have the camera in Manual mode with the PT-04 transmitter on the hot shoe, with a shutter speed of 1/180 Sec but pressing the shutter does not fire the trigger. I was wondering if anyone out there has had any success or has experience to point out where I am going wrong or offer any suggestions.

For test purposes I have the receiver hooked up to a Canon Speedlight and if I press the test button on the transmitter, both the red led's on the transmitter and receiver light up, and speedlight fires. However, pressing the shutter release on the NX10 at 1/125th Sec up to 1/180th in M, S or A modes does not fire the trigger.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow