A New TV?

Started Jan 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
Re: "Look the TV up on Amazon ...". (For Comparisons, I Fully Agree)
In reply to Olga Johnson, Jan 1, 2011

1. IMO exactly, as I just checked amazon.com. They appear to have the same TV in stock, and a lot more around the same costs. At the link the OP provided, it shows that Costco is charging $99.99 for shipment. At amazon.com, one can sign up online for a "Prime Membership" for cost of $70.00 per year; and, amazon.com will deliver this TV and any other purchases, that are sold directly by amazon.com, with free 2 day delivery; so, right away, the OP would be saving $29.99, on shipping alone.

2. When I do my searches on amazon.com, after the listing of products are presented, I next click on "Prime Eligible" to screen out only the ones eligible for free 2 day delivery by Amazon (and, will have a choice to have one day delivery for a payment of about $3.95). While, typing this Re (message) on my iPad, I am watching CNN News on a 63 inch Samsung Plasma Screen HDTV, that I purchased from amazon, as stated and it was actually delived to inside this room at my home, 2 days after I had ordered it online from Amazon.
--
BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

Olga Johnson wrote:

Look the TV up on Amazon and read the reviews there. You'll get a lot of feedback that way.
--
Olga

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow